THINK OF BUSINESS AS A BRAND
3 tips to help your Fitness Studio stand out from the pack.
1. Bring VALUE to your customers.
Understand what drives your customers needs and wants. Understand their goals and reverse-engineer how to help them get to where they want to be. If you can be the catalyst that helps a client achieve a goal, the return on investment will always be positive.
2. AUDIT your social media presence.
Ensure all your content channels have the same business logo and branding, this will help consumers identify you within crowded social networks. Understand that hashtags are the rivers in which your content flows to people interested in the information you are producing. Ensure that the hashtags you use are relevant to content you are posting and the industry you are in.
3. You’ve got to WORK at it.
Generating brand awareness takes time and work and more time and more work. In the initial stages, sweat the small stuff, the things that you can easily control:
- Post regularly on social media, organic reach is free.
- Try Boosting content on Facebook and Instagram, it’s relatively cheap.
- Engage with people who comment on your posts as this will identify you as a real person.
Hyperbeat Custom Activewear manufactures premium activewear for Gym, PTs, Clubs across the Australian Fitness Industry.
Currently at time of writing they service over 2000 fitness businesses. Get in contact to see how we can help you stand out https://hyperbeat.com.au/contact/